SpiRaTic Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 Sniping at it's Finest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did you get your PSN

Go down 
+4
MyOwnInsanity
SpiRaTic_EleMenT
Ryt3rA-NeMisis
SenSeS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SenSeS
Admin
SenSeS

How did you get your PSN Empty
PostSubject: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Well for me it was pretty simple

Senses Fail is one of my fave bands along with Silverstein, but I figured i would rep Senses Fail cuz they are bad ass xD
Back to top Go down
https://spiratic.darkbb.com
Ryt3rA-NeMisis

Ryt3rA-NeMisis

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm

mine came from a bow company as in bow and arrows i shoot a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
SpiRaTic_EleMenT

SpiRaTic_EleMenT

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 am

mine well i was really drunk when i made it and i guess i stuck with it haha (ButterMyToast)
Back to top Go down
MyOwnInsanity

MyOwnInsanity

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:11 am

mine reflects my personality hehe
Back to top Go down
SenSeS
Admin
SenSeS

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm

^ lol no kidding
Back to top Go down
https://spiratic.darkbb.com
MyOwnInsanity

MyOwnInsanity

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

O.O no deadly serious Razz
Back to top Go down
xDeViOuS-xX

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm

mine, well i used to play Medal of honors hereos 2 (mohh2)on psp and i was in a top clan, the game only had DM,Tdm and CTf so all competitve games were ctf, and i was a beastly flag runner so i came up with the name devious and just made it look cool, carried it onto the ps3 and added the X's and the - to make sure i get it
Back to top Go down
SpiRaTic_SniiPs

SpiRaTic_SniiPs

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:48 am

Lets talk a lil bit about SniiPs for a second shall we. My real name is Josh Parsons. Last name has been put into a bunch of nicknames for hockey, basketball, volleyball teams throughout highschool and regional teams. Parsnips was the nickname that stuck (for all the 3 pointers i snipe during a game. So when the ps3 came out and i had to create a name, i created JSnips. I needed a lil bit better of a name so trimmed it down to just snips. but as everone knows, 2 is better than one, so i added another "i" into the mix and got SpiRaTic_SniiPs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:33 am

hmm Duality seen it somewhere sounded cool so i chose it LOL, other then dat if i can change my name right now itd probably be Asian, Gee Q lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:59 am

i picked SpiRaTic_GhoSt because it sounded cool thats all.
Back to top Go down
SpiRaTic_Acur4cy

SpiRaTic_Acur4cy

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 pm

well mine comes from what i am and what i want to be. i like to be accurate with my shots. when i dont kill my enemy in my first shot i feel that the kill is meaningless. 1 hit kills are like drugs to me. they satisfy me.
Back to top Go down
Ernest321

Ernest321

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 pm

My name is Ernest and 321 is my birthday. March(3rd month) 21st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN   How did you get your PSN Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you get your PSN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpiRaTic Gaming :: SpiRaTic General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: